[Phpmyadmin-devel] FOSDEM 2012

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Thu Jan 12 15:44:34 CET 2012

Hi all

as most of us are going to meed on FOSDEM in less than month, maybe
it's time to prepare for that :-).

The good thing is that all you will live in one hotel, for me, it is
still unclear where will we be accommodated, but that should be sorted
out during week or so :-).

On Friday, there is just Beer event, which I expect to attend at some
time. Expect crowded place there where it is quite hard to find
somebody.

On Saturday I expect myself to be mostly around Open Mobile Linux
Devroom [1], though I might find other interesting talks.

I think we should make team dinner again on Saturday, does anyone
agree? We can discuss some team topics, feel free to add some to wiki:

http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/FOSDEM_2012_Disussions

On Sunday there is MySQL and Friends Devroom [2] which should be
interesting to us :-).

[1]:http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/track/open_mobile_linux_devroom
[2]:http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/track/mysql_and_friends_devroom