[Phpmyadmin-devel] FOSDEM 2012

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 10:55:15 CET 2012

2012/1/12 Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>:
> Michal Čihař a écrit :
>> Hi all
>>
>> as most of us are going to meed on FOSDEM in less than month, maybe
>> it's time to prepare for that :-).
>>
>> The good thing is that all you will live in one hotel, for me, it is
>> still unclear where will we be accommodated, but that should be sorted
>> out during week or so :-).
>>
>> On Friday, there is just Beer event, which I expect to attend at some
>> time. Expect crowded place there where it is quite hard to find
>> somebody.

I'll probably go there. I'll try to find you when I get there, or I'll
send you a text message if I don't find you. Is your cell number the
same as last year?

>> On Saturday I expect myself to be mostly around Open Mobile Linux
>> Devroom [1], though I might find other interesting talks.

I haven't made a schedule yet for Saturday, but I might attend some
talks in the legal room. This might be useful for our meeting as well.

>> I think we should make team dinner again on Saturday, does anyone
>> agree?
>
> I agree in principle, however on Saturday night there is also a MySQL &
> Friends dinner (some of us went at this dinner at FOSDEM 2010).

I agree too. Last year we didn't join the MySQL & Friends dinner, but
I would be happy to go there this year.

>> We can discuss some team topics, feel free to add some to wiki:
>>
>> http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/FOSDEM_2012_Disussions

When will we have the team meeting? I believe last year, a room was
reserved for team meetings, but I don't know if it will be there this
year.

--
Kind regards,

Dieter Adriaenssens