[Phpmyadmin-devel] resizable (navi) left pane

Piotr Przybylski piotr.prz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 20:15:50 CET 2012

A correction to this bug: I just checked and resizing works in:
* IE6
* IE9, works also in IE7 and IE8 compatibility modes so it should work
in every IE version
* Opera 11.60

Doesn't work in:
* Chrome 16, so probably also any other WebKit powered browser (eg.
Safari) is affected too. Konqueror (KHTML) may also have problems.

I think it could be solved by sniffing for WebKit/KHTML and using some
JavaScript powered solution (fremeset's cols attribute can be
dynamically changed by JavaScript). I don't like how the default
border looks, it's horrible.

--
Regards,
Piotr Przybylski