[Phpmyadmin-devel] FAO Chanaka: Error in master

Chanaka Dharmarathna pe.chanaka.ck at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 05:02:21 CEST 2012

Hi Rouslan,

Just spotted the below error when clicking on "Create Version" after
> selecting the "Tracking" tab at table level.
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function PMA_getPlugin() in
> /home/www/pma/libraries/Tracker.class.php on line 270

Yes, I'm also getting this error. But if you can see, PMA_getPlugin()
function is already exist in libraries/plugin_interface.lib.php file.
The error is due to not include that file before calling that function.

> I'm surprised that you didn't grep for every function that you have
> renamed to ensure that there are no more occurrences of the old function
> names before merging with upstream o_O

I have renamed the functions inside common.lib.php and now that file is
appeared as CommonFunctions.class.php .
Seems you have misunderstood.

Regards !
--