[Phpmyadmin-devel] Error when editing user preferences on wiki

Alex Marin alex.ukf at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 23:26:38 CEST 2012

Hi,

I was trying to edit a page on the wiki [1], and it tells me  that I don't
have the necessary permissions and asks me to:
"set and validate your e-mail address through your user preferences."
But when accessing [2], I get the following error:

 A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug
 in the software. The last attempted database query was:
      (SQL query hidden)
 from within function "SpecialOpenID::getUserOpenIDInformation". \
 Database returned error "1054: Unknown column 'uoi_user_registration'
 in 'field list' (192.168.2.4)".

Any ideas why?

[1] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Import_(development)
[2] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Special:Preferences