[Phpmyadmin-devel] ESRI and docSQL Import Plugins

Alex Marin alex.ukf at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 17:58:24 CEST 2012

Hi,

Madhura, I saw that last year your wrote the plug-in for importing ESRI
Shape files. I found a short description of the format, and I wrote it
here [1], but I'm not sure if that corresponds. Could you please check?

Also, is there any way you can provide me with a sample .shp file to
test the new import plugin? :)

On a related note, Michal, do you think docSQL is still supported? I saw
that their last update was in 2009, and their website is not available [2].
I downloaded the archive, but their English readme is in Deutsch, and
their Deutsch readme is in English, but still not very helpful, so I did not
manage to get around it. Do you think we should keep this import format?

[1] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/import
[2] http://sourceforge.net/projects/docsql/

--
Alex