[Phpmyadmin-devel] Thilina's remaining bugs

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Tue Jul 10 14:15:12 CEST 2012

Hi Thilina,
in your blog you wrote "I’m managing a Google Doc to track my remaining
bugs which are reported by mentor when he doing the commit reviews. So
there are three remaining bugs for privileges section."

It's ok to use a Google Doc for yourself, but please enter all bugs in
phpMyAdmin bug tracker too.

By the way, "three remaining bugs" are not for privileges section but
for Edit/insert, right?

And please enter these bugs in the tracker:

- already reported in github code review [0]: "when I edit a user's
privileges and add one global privilege to him, the list of global
privileges is not updated afterwards in the list of users"

- new bug seen today: When trying to copy a user (create a new user with
the same privileges and keep the old one), an invalid SQL query is
generated.

[0]
https://github.com/thilinaa/phpmyadmin/commit/1074f56e7b97d73bd731adceeda7b230dee012be#commitcomment-1552234