[Phpmyadmin-devel] Failing test

yasitha pandithawatta yasitha4 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:34:21 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 3:10 PM, yasitha pandithawatta
<yasitha4 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Michal,
>
> Got your point.Those test cases are passing when they run along. But can
> fail when run all the tests. Some global parameters are set at the setup
> method as well as in side the test method. Have to unset them after doing
> assertion, I am working on this now.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Yasitha Pandithawatta
> Undergraduate
> Computer Science and Engineering Department
> University of Moratuwa
> Sri Lanka

Hi Michal,

I am working on test failures you pointed out. I have fixed some of them.
Most of the failures due to PHP_Invoker_TimeoutException. Is Jenkins test
suit run in strict mode? Those test cases are passing when the test case
run lonely. What will be the problem for those failures. I couldn't run the
whole test. It seems some test cases are waiting for some event. I tried
phpunit --strict also but didn't work. Should I spent time at this moment
to fix those or continuing on remaining libraries?

Regards,