[Phpmyadmin-devel] Refactoring: Displaying query results

Chanaka Dharmarathna pe.chanaka.ck at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 16:20:21 CEST 2012

Hi Michal,

These days I'm having problems with improving the test cases.
It's not a good idea to run all the tests after improve test for each
function since it takes much time.
As well I can't run tests individually without errors again and again.
(File not found, undefined constant,  undefined variable)
I cannot find that my tests are correct or not.

Please suggest me some way to get rid of this problem.
Its very helpful if you can give one example for fixing a failing test in
PMA_DisplayResults_test.php

Regards !

*Chanaka*