[Phpmyadmin-devel] Display multiple query results

Chanaka Dharmarathna pe.chanaka.ck at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 07:08:32 CEST 2012

Hi Michal,

I'm trying to implement titled case related to bug [0].
In current code, any SQL going to executed via SQL window, is processed and
if there are more SQL queries, it detect only one query.
So whole statement with any valid number of SQl queries need to be detected.
Then by using mysql_multi_query() function all results related to multiple
queries can be obtained.
As I think displaying these results can be done with looping the result
sets.

Additionally I saw mysql_multi_query manual [1] mentioned that separate
queries are identified by semicolon.
May be I need to replace the delimiter if it is not a semicolon.

Please put me into right track with your suggestions if my way is not
correct.

[0] :
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3474853&group_id=23067&atid=377408
[1] : http://php.net/manual/en/mysqli.multi-query.php