[Phpmyadmin-devel] ci.phpmyadmin.net changes

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Wed Jul 18 15:40:18 CEST 2012

Hi all

I've made some changes at ci.phpmyadmin.net to make continuous
integration smoother:

- Coverage reports are generated only for daily tests, not for
  continuous ones. They need to much time and I don't think they are
  more useful in daily snapshots anyway. This reduces test run for
  almost 20 minutes (we're now around 3.5 minute).

- The builds are now initiated by notifications from GitHub rather than
  by polling, this should reduce delays when test is started.

I hope these changes will make usage more comfortable and will help
with creating good testsuite.