[Phpmyadmin-devel] Display multiple query results

Chanaka Dharmarathna pe.chanaka.ck at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 06:24:52 CEST 2012

Hi Michal,

> > I'm trying to implement titled case related to bug [0].
> > In current code, any SQL going to executed via SQL window, is processed
> and
> > if there are more SQL queries, it detect only one query.
> > So whole statement with any valid number of SQl queries need to be
> detected.
> > Then by using mysql_multi_query() function all results related to
> multiple
> > queries can be obtained.
> > As I think displaying these results can be done with looping the result
> > sets.
> >
> > Additionally I saw mysql_multi_query manual [1] mentioned that separate
> > queries are identified by semicolon.
> > May be I need to replace the delimiter if it is not a semicolon.
>
> It is not possible to replace it in all cases - eg. when creating
> procedures. So it might be better to run mysqli_query and collect
> results manually?

I'm not familiar with stored procedures and routines.
So that I'm not clear what is the reason for that. But I'll look into that.

I have already try some modifications on display multiple query results
executed throught the SQL window.
Though it is not completed, now I can display several tables.
But I have some problems to continue. There are many parameters are
initialized in sql.php file which need to diplay relavant table. (which
needs for setProperties() function)
Though I need to get the use of same code snippets, since there is
procedural code either I have to repeat the wheel or any otherway.
So, what should I do for this ?

I'm intending to look on stored procedures and routines after implementing
this first.

Regards !