[Phpmyadmin-devel] about my message to phpmyadmin-devel

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Fri Jul 20 14:26:11 CEST 2012

Hi Thilina,

Two days ago, I wrote to phpmyadmin-devel about this new bug:
---------
Thilina,
here is another bug to add (and work on): In the list of users (when
there are enough users), the initials of user names are displayed but in
your tree, clicking on an initial button does not bring the list of
users having this initial.
-------

and got no feedback on this list.

Please proceed with entering this new bug on the tracker.

If you start to refactor another section (for example Operations)
without fixing these bugs in the Privileges section, you'll have to
create another branch in your repo to work on the new refactoring
section. The reason is, it would be difficult to merge your new stuff
without merging the problematic Privileges refactoring done so far.

Your proposal mentions that August 6th – August 12th is for fixing all
remaining bugs, so I expect this will be done...