[Phpmyadmin-devel] PMA_Header class and PDF display

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sat Jul 21 18:34:10 CEST 2012

Le 2012-07-21 10:53, Rouslan Placella a écrit :
> On 07/21/2012 03:21 PM, Marc Delisle wrote:

>>> Hi Marc,
>>>
>>> Actually, I'm not sure how to reproduce this issue.
>>> Could you please help me out with that?
>>
>> Sure. Where do you want to start?
>>

> Well, I can't remember how this functionality works. So, maybe some
> steps of how to create and attempt to display the PDF relational schema
> would help. Thanks

(For further reference, see my book "Mastering phpMyAdmin 3.4", chapter 15.)

To reproduce the bug, it's not necessary to have real relations between
tables. Moreover, I found out that there are other problems with current
master with creating the page, so

With QA_3_5

1. Open a db
2. Click on Operations
3. Click on "Edit or export relational schema"
4. In "Create a page", give a page name and click on Go
5. In "Select Tables", pick a table, then click on Save

Now, switch our repo to master

6. Clear your browser cache
8. Select the created page and bring it on the panel
9. In "Display relational schema", ensure you have PDF selected and
click on Go
10. Ask the browser to save the PDF file
11. Open it with an editor, you'll see some HTML and js code at the top
of the file.