[Phpmyadmin-devel] Display multiple query results

Chanaka Dharmarathna pe.chanaka.ck at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 18:59:30 CEST 2012

Hi Rouslan,

> > Rouslan, it is time to know your thoughts.
>> > Can you please let me know from where the file you mentioned is going to
>> > executed.
>> > PMA_RTN_handleExecute() function calls only in PMA_RTN_main() and
>> > PMA_RTN_main() function only calls in rte_main.inc.php file.
>> > But when I'm executing a stored procedure from SQL window these
>> > functions are not calling.
>> > Can you please explain these things ?
>>
>> PMA_RTN_handleExecute is called when you select a database, then click
>> on the "Routines" tab and then click on the "Execute" link from the
>> routines list.
>>

> Thanks for your quick reply.
> I have never used that before. :)
> I'll try to do some improvements in that file.

I did some improvements to that file [0], and seems routines working
properly.
I would be highly appreciated if you can just check the changes I did and
let me know id there are points that may possible to break the behaviour,
since you have idea on existed code as well as the behaviour.
And what do you think about the display message ? (currently it shows
affected rows, but for multiple tables ?)

[0] :
https://github.com/Chanaka/phpmyadmin/commit/0659000a4e773ef8ae2f46f800bfdbce285deb6a

Regards !

*Chanaka*