[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC - Removal of frames

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Mon Jun 4 17:23:14 CEST 2012

On 03/06/12 21:39, Dieter Adriaenssens wrote:
> Hi Rouslan,
>
> I went through your latest commits in your GSoC branch, see github for
> the small remarks.
>
> You did a great job on creating the different classes (PMA_Header,
> PMA_Footer, PMA_Response, ...) moving functionality from other library
> files into it, and integrating these new classes in the current code
> base.
>
> I think you've come to a point where these changes are ready to be
> merged with master. What do you think?

Hi Dieter,

I'd love to merge, but I feel that my branch isn't quite ready. I have
an issue with the error_handler class where errors are generated while
displaying previous errors. The number of errors increases exponentially
at every page load until eventually the session explodes. So, yeah, I
wouldn’t dare merging something as bad as this into master.

Bye,
Rouslan