[Phpmyadmin-devel] Refactoring tbl_zoom_select.php

Atul Pratap Singh atulpratapsingh05 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 11:20:25 CEST 2012

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 4:18 AM, Atul Pratap Singh <
atulpratapsingh05 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > I have tried to fix the bug for now. Please check [0].
>>
>> Works fine now, thanks.
>>

>> > Also, I have noticed that in case of updating the field information
>> using
>> > AJAX (line 91) the class="textfield datetimefield" attribute doesn't
>> work
>> > and a timestamp type field is also displayed with simply an input box.
>> > 1. Open zoom search for a table with at least a field of timestamp type
>> > 2. Select the timestamp type column from dropdown.
>> > 3. Notice simply an input box without datepicker.
>>
>> The bug is not present in upstream QA_3_5 branch. Please use "git
>> bisect" to find its cause, see [0].
>>
>> [0] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Git#Finding_problematic_commit
>>
>> Ok, I'll do that.
>
>>  --
>> Marc Delisle
>> http://infomarc.info

> Atul Pratap Singh
> Senior Undergraduate Student
> Institute Of Technology,
> Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi,
> India.

Hi Marc,
I noticed that in zoom search the initial display's data labels are not
correct in Chromium browser too.

Line 533 (tbl_zoom_plot_jqplot.js)
        // under IE 8, the initial display is mangled; after a manual
        // resizing, it's ok
        // under IE 9, everything is fine
        currentChart = $.jqplot('querychart', series, options);

Should I add 'currentChart.resetZoom();' here to automatically reset the
zoom plot?