[Phpmyadmin-devel] Create new WiKi page?

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 20:40:03 CEST 2012

Hi,

2012/6/11 Rouslan Placella <rouslan at placella.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to add a new page to the wiki that documents the usage of the
> new framework for generating pages and ajax responses, as implemented in
> my git tree. However, I'm unable to find an option in the wiki for
> creating a new page. Is it disabled, or am I just missing something?

What I usually do to create a new page (there are 2 options)

- create a reference to your new (to be added) page in another page.
This will result in a link displayed in red because this page doesn't
exist yet. Click the link and create the new page.

- Change the url of a page to the name of the new page in the address
bar and go to that page to create it, f.e.
http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Class_PMA_Response

BTW : Don't forget to add your new classes to the overview page for
classes : http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Class_structure

--
Kind regards,

Dieter Adriaenssens