[Phpmyadmin-devel] Automated Testing - GSoC 2012

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Mon Jun 18 10:08:08 CEST 2012

Hi

Dne Sat, 16 Jun 2012 13:28:22 +0530
yasitha pandithawatta <yasitha4 at gmail.com> napsal(a):

> Though I started to writing test cases for common library I came to know
> Chanaka is re-factoring it. So it is worthless of writing tests for current
> code. So I moved in to core library. I want to know any re-factoring going
> on core library.

Well refactoring of common lib is rather side effect of Chanaka's
project, than main goal and it might happen elsewhere as well. But
working on other library is fine as well. I've also merged both your
and Chanaka's changes to main repo, so you should be able to work on
these changes now as well.

> One more thing. Whats the best way to update our forked repository? Using
> git pull or git fetch and merge it? Or doesn't have much difference?

I believe git pull is actually git fetch + merge so it should not make
any difference.

--
	Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com | http://phpmyadmin.cz