[Phpmyadmin-devel] Refactoring: Displaying query results

Chanaka Dharmarathna pe.chanaka.ck at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 15:06:09 CEST 2012

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 4:39 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:

> Le 2012-06-16 00:26, Chanaka Dharmarathna a écrit :
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I have already create a class for display_tbl.lib.php
> > andPMA_getDataCellForBlobField() in master used the
> > PMA_mimeDefaultFunction() function as a global function.
> > EX :
> > $str = 'PMA_mimeDefaultFunction';
> > $str($parameters);
> >
> > I have moved the PMA_mimeDefaultFunction() from display_tbl.lib.php (in
> > master) to common.lib.php file due to the way it has used inside
> > display_tbl.lib.php.
> >
> > Now I'm implementing class behavior in common.lib.php file.
> > So can anyone tell me a file, which contain global function, to where I
> > should again move this PMA_mimeDefaultFunction().
> >
> > Regards !
>
> Chanaka,
> I believe that this function should not be global, as it's only called
> from other functions in libraries/DisplayResults.class.php, right?
>
> --
> Marc Delisle
> http://infomarc.info

Hi Marc,

Sorry for little bit delay to respond.
I first try to use this function while it is inside the PMA_DisplayResults
class.
But if there is any field with transformations, it does not work properly.

So that put it as a global function.
But I can again consider on that after completing the implement class
behavior of common.lib.php file
For just now I move PMA_mimeDefaultFunction() function to core.lib.php file.

Regards !
--

Chanaka Indrajith
Bsc.Computer Engineering Undergraduate