[Phpmyadmin-devel] AjaxEnable directive

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Tue Jun 19 10:47:30 CEST 2012

Hi

Dne Mon, 18 Jun 2012 15:58:42 +0100
Rouslan Placella <rouslan at placella.com> napsal(a):

> as I just wrote in my blog post, I'm considering dropping the
> $cfg['AjaxEnable'] directive as in my opinion it will considerably
> complicate the processing of some pages and doesn't seem to any real
> benefits. Your thoughts on this appreciated.

I think major reason for introducing this option were popup dialogs,
which even more reduce available space for entering data. I don't think
it's necessary to really support operation without AJAX, but getting
rid of these dialogs is definitely something what should be done and
then this option can disappear.