[Phpmyadmin-devel] Refactoring db_search.php

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Tue Jun 19 13:10:39 CEST 2012

Le 2012-06-19 06:50, Rouslan Placella a écrit :
> On 19/06/12 11:47, Marc Delisle wrote:
>> Le 2012-06-19 05:59, Atul Pratap Singh a écrit :
>>> Hi Marc,
>>> While taking a look at the Db-search functionality I noticed a bug.
>>> Steps:
>>> 1. Open db-search tab for a database.
>>> 2. Make a search by entering a keyword and selecting all tables.
>>> 3. From the 'browse' and 'delete' links in search results, select 'delete'
>>> for any table.
>>> 4. Notice that a DELETE query is sent to sql.php. But no actual deletion
>>> happens.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>
>> Hi Atul,
>> with current upstream master or your current repository, I cannot
>> reproduce this bug.
>>
>> Please show us a short, sample export to reproduce the bug.
>>

> Try searching for "pen" in sakila.actor

Indeed, on the results page, trying to delete the one match in table
"address" gives this on the first GET to sql.php, as seen with Firebug:

#1451 - Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint
fails (`sakila`.`customer`, CONSTRAINT `fk_customer_address` FOREIGN KEY
(`address_id`) REFERENCES `address` (`address_id`) ON UPDATE CASCADE)

sql.php is not even called in an Ajax way.