[Phpmyadmin-devel] Refactoring: Displaying query results

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Fri Jun 22 09:03:17 CEST 2012

Hi

First comment: Please try to remove useless previous discussion when
posting new email.

Dne Fri, 22 Jun 2012 00:57:35 +0530
Chanaka Dharmarathna <pe.chanaka.ck at gmail.com> napsal(a):

> I almost did the modifications related to introduce class behavior of
> common.lib.php file.
> It is quite time consuming task since there are lot of files to do the
> minor modifications.

Indeed, it will take some time.

> Now I'm facing to a problem.
> Due to this changes code has not working properly. (I didn't commit the
> code yet since it is not working)
> Is there any log file or something where we can see code is breaking?
> Since this is not just one file its very hard to find out the errors.
> Looking for suggestions to debug this code.

What kind of error do you get? Do you have enabled gathering and
displaying of errors [1]?

[1]: http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Config#Error_Handler