[Phpmyadmin-devel] Plugins and OOP

Alex Marin alex.ukf at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 00:11:45 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

I have implemented a good deal of the object oriented plugins system. All
of the plugins can be found in the /libraries/plugins/ folder in my
git repo [1].
There are two important things that are missing right now:
- The update() methods in the Observer pattern.
- Serious testing.

I think that my code is safe to be merged now. There are probably still a few
bugs left, but more people having them will pop them out faster. I hope there
are not so many, though. And I also believe that new development can be done
over my classes without problems. What do you think?

Also, I was thinking that, maybe, Yasitha, is there any way you can work with
me and integrate some tests for the import, export, transformations and auth
plugins with your GSoC project?

And, of course, any suggestions are welcome.

[1] https://github.com/alexukf/phpmyadmin/tree/plugins-and-OOP

--
Alex