[Phpmyadmin-devel] ready for 3.5.2-rc1 ?

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Wed Jun 27 13:47:17 CEST 2012

Le 2012-06-27 07:15, Dieter Adriaenssens a écrit :
> 2012/6/25 Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>:
>> Hi,
>> I hoped to completely remove usage of Highcharts for 3.5.2 but I am
>> stuck on a problem.
>
> What kind of problem?

On the Status page, version 3.5 displays some live charts. We have to
find a jqplot way to display, on the x axis, time values that have only
a few seconds between them.

I found this thread that might help us: [0]

Also, jqplot does not offer the sliding animation on the charts so we'll
have to accept this loss, if we go the jqplot way.

>> Therefore I suggest to release 3.5.2-rc1 with the current state of
>> QA_3_5 branch.
>
> OK.
> Out of interest : this means that Highcharts will still be part of 3.5.2?

Yes; nobody offered to help on this conversion.

[0]
http://groups.google.com/group/jqplot-users/browse_thread/thread/d56092c72eaf416a