[Phpmyadmin-devel] about Thilina's schedule

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Wed Jun 27 14:13:52 CEST 2012

Le 2012-06-26 13:16, Thilina Buddika Abeyrathna a écrit :
> On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 4:38 AM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
>
>> Hi Thilina,
>> I prefer that you fix bugs in your previous refactoring before starting
>> a new sub-project (you have started work on server_privileges.php)
>>
>> Please compile a list of these bugs, open artefacts on our bug tracker
>> and reply here references to these bugs, in one post. I will then verify
>> to ensure we did not miss anything.
>>

> [1] -
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3538189&group_id=23067&atid=377408

Thilina,
please create artifacts in the bug tracker for these other problems:

1. "Edit next row" choice is no longer offered in the actions panel

2. "Insert another new row" produces
Fatal error: Call to undefined function PMA_showMessage() in
/opt/pma-git/phpmyadmin/tbl_change.php on line 129

3. A logic error remains about setting $timestamp_seen to true, see [0];
therefore, behavior is different than version 3.5 when inserting in a
table that has more than one timestamp.

[0] https://github.com/thilinaa/phpmyadmin/commit/798ccce1