[Phpmyadmin-devel] Inline JPEG transformation fails

Alex Marin alex.ukf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 16:29:05 CEST 2012

Marc,

I've git bisected as far as 2010, and I can't seem to find a good commit.
My pma_column_info table has:
  mimetype: image_jpeg
  transformation: image_jpeg__inline.inc.php
and my local image is /home/alex/Pictures/x.jpeg, which has a good format.

Could you possibly confirm that this was working before merging my branch?
Or could anyone provide a good image and commit where this transformation
worked? Maybe my local configuration is faulty, I'll try an older
version on some
other computer.

--
Alex