[Phpmyadmin-devel] Inline JPEG transformation fails

Chanaka Dharmarathna pe.chanaka.ck at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 08:50:24 CEST 2012

Hi  Alex,

> mimetype = Image_JPEG
> > transformation = Image_JPEG_Inline.class.php

I have set the mime type and browser transformation in above format in
order to display images.
Images are shown without an issue.
But I'm getting following warning with the mime types Image_JPEG and
Image_PNG.

Warning in ./libraries/DisplayResults.class.php#4582
strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given

Should I do any other configuration in addition to reset the mime types and
browser transformations as Marc mentioned ?

Regards !
--

Chanaka Indrajith
Bsc.Computer Engineering Undergraduate