[Phpmyadmin-devel] Refactoring: Displaying query results

Chanaka Dharmarathna pe.chanaka.ck at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 09:09:33 CEST 2012

Hi Michal,

I have merged the current master and commit it to my forked copy.
It contains the class behavior of the common.lib.php file in addition to
the changes in current master.

But there are several known issues.
1. While browse tables with JPEG or PNG mime types I get following warning,
Warning in ./libraries/DisplayResults.class.php#4582
strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given

2. When the session expires, after click logout I get following notice,
Notice in ./libraries/relation.lib.php#35
Undefined index: controllink

3. When incorrect login, following warning raised,
*Warning* in ./libraries/dbi/mysqli.dbi.lib.php#97
mysqli_real_connect(): (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost'
(using password: YES)

4. When insert data for any table, after click Go button, it shows the SQL
window. (should redirect to Browse window)

Can you please verify that current master have any of this issues or not.
And if those are not because of my commits, I think its ready to merge my
code to master.
Otherwise I could resolve more and more conflicts as same as these days :)

Regards !
--

Chanaka Indrajith
Bsc.Computer Engineering Undergraduate