[Phpmyadmin-devel] Upload progress

Alex Marin alex.ukf at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 11:39:28 CEST 2012

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 9:17 AM, Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com> wrote:

> PHP Fatal error:  Class name must be a valid object or a string in
> libraries/display_import_ajax.lib.php on line 124
> PHP Stack trace:
> PHP   1. {main}() import_status.php:0
> PHP   2. PMA_importAjaxStatus() import_status.php:96

I have installed PHP 5.4.4-1 and according to [1] that is all I have to do,
after setting session.upload_progress.enabled = On, in order
to see the upload progress bar. I read that the JSON extension is enabled
by default as of PHP 5.2.0.

I have a table and I exported it in .sql and .xml. When I drop the table and
import it back from either file, no progress is shown, and moreover, no
message it shown at all (import successful), but when I refresh, I can see
that the import has been made.

What steps do I have to follow in order to see the error you mentioned?

[1] http://www.phpmyadmin.net/documentation/#faq2_9

--
Alex