[Phpmyadmin-devel] Bug tracking for refactoring insert/edit

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sat Jun 30 13:56:05 CEST 2012

Le 2012-06-30 04:45, Thilina Buddika Abeyrathna a écrit :
> On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 5:18 AM, Thilina Buddika Abeyrathna <
> thilinaabeyrathna at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> verify

>>> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3538189&group_id=23067&atid=377408
>>>
>>> Thilina,
>>> please create artifacts in the bug tracker for these other problems:
>>>
>>> 1. "Edit next row" choice is no longer offered in the actions panel
>>>
>>> 2. "Insert another new row" produces
>>> Fatal error: Call to undefined function PMA_showMessage() in
>>> /opt/pma-git/phpmyadmin/tbl_change.php on line 129
>>>
>>> C. A logic error remains about setting $timestamp_seen to true, see [0];
>>> therefore, behavior is different than version 3.5 when inserting in a
>>> table that has more than one timestamp.
>>>
>>> [0] https://github.com/thilinaa/phpmyadmin/commit/798ccce1
>>>
>>> Ok Marc.
>> [0] -
>> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3538530&group_id=23067&atid=377408
>>  [1] -
>> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3538527&group_id=23067&atid=377408
>> [2] -
>> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3538524&group_id=23067&atid=377408
>>

> [1] - fixed in [3] commit.
> [3] -
> https://github.com/thilinaa/phpmyadmin/commit/e953deca3c50ee424d7597ce890a8a2641c05ed8

This one was not completely fixed, as the message containing the INSERT
statement was not displayed. I fixed it with [4].

I found another bug: After a simple INSERT (insert as new row and then
displayed. see [5].

[4]
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/commit/a83f42eaa6619b8351ff67bbe528098415d53644

[5]