[Phpmyadmin-devel] Gsoc 2012 project idea

Madhura Jayaratne madhura.cj at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 12:08:53 CET 2012

On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 12:18 AM, Thilina Buddika Abeyrathna <
thilinaabeyrathna at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> yes I have red that page. And also I look the junior jobs. It mention that
> bug fixing and I have look at the bug list in sourceforge. There are lot of
> bugs. So if you can, please let me know if there are any bugs which is
> related to tbl_change.php, tbl_replace.php,
> libraries/tbl_replace_fields.inc.php. So it will help me to understand
> and familiar with those php files. Because that project idea mention those
> php file to refactoring.
>
> --
> Regards.
>
> Thilina Buddika Abeyrathna,
> Department of Computer Engineering,
> Faculty Of Engineering,
> University of Peradeniya.

Hi Thilina,

Going through the bug tracker, I could not find any open bugs that are
related to this area. However I found this feature request [1] which looks
to be related.

May be you could talk with Marc on whether this one is still relevant and
worth implementing and if so start working on it.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Madhura Jayaratne

[1]