[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoc 2012

Avinash Jain jain.avi17 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 13:38:37 CET 2012

hello ma'am, i have installed phpmyadmin successfully and now i am familiar
with basics. I have good hand on php, mysql etc. I have used them several
times. For demo
http://web.iiit.ac.in/~avinash.jain/iblotloginlog/login.php. This is a
security web app. I used several things while constructing this
app like php, mysql, javaScript, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3 etc.

Please tell me the next step i should take.

One more thing i want to add is that i have couples of ideas for android
project. I have developed several apps on android. I want to know can we do
some project on android. If you want i can mail you my ideas. too

regards,
Avinash

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 5:12 PM, Madhura Jayaratne <madhura.cj at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Avinash Jain <jain.avi17 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I have read the link you have provide. Can u please tell me the next step
>> to learn more about phpmyadmin or can u please provide me some demo
>> assignment so as to clear some basic concept.I'm very much excited to learn
>> some new concepts.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Avinash
>>
>> If you want to learn phpMyAdmin in general please do your own research
> and use the application to get to know it more. Our website, wiki, and
> various articles on the internet contain extensive information.
>
> If you want to know more about developing phpMyAdmin, these [1], [2] links
> will help. "Get involved with phpMyAdmin" section of the link I gave you
> earlier[3], points to couple of useful pages. If you have any specific
> questions feel free to ask.
>
> Since you are interested in taking part in GSoC 2012 with phpMyAdmin, I
> suggest you have a look at our ideas list [4], choose one or more ideas
> that interest you and start communicating with specific questions related
> to them.
>
> --
> Thanks and Regards,
>
> Madhura Jayaratne