[Phpmyadmin-devel] Change on l10n.cihar.com

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Thu Mar 8 16:12:49 CET 2012

Hi

Dne Thu, 8 Mar 2012 14:19:26 +0100
Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com> napsal(a):

> I've just deployed completely different system on
> https://l10n.cihar.com/ , which is used for translating phpMyAdmin.

Some more information for developers:

Weblate is now hooked up on Github, what means that whenever you push
something to Github, it will try to fetch the changes. In case they can
be automatically merged with current translations, they will
immediately go live, otherwise they will need to wait for manual merge
from me (I'll be notified of this).

Weblate tries to apply translated strings to all subproject in given
project, what in our case means that all branches will get translations
automatically when somebody does the change. This way we can quite
easily diverge translations between versions and people will be still
able to work on that.

Also I've consolidated various documentation we had for translators
(similar what we did with information for developers). The major entry
point is now http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/translate.php . Please
check if anything important is missing there (if it's not that
important it should be added to wiki).