[Phpmyadmin-devel] Plug-able authentication for phpMyAdimin

Darshana Gunawardana darshanasbg at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 13:47:31 CET 2012

Hi Marc,

I would like to work on earlier idea and i need to clarify that implementing plug-able authentication for pma removed from gsoc project idea page because,
1. pma doesn't want that feature or
2. it's a useful feature but not suitable as gsoc project.

If the reason is second one, I would like to work on that(not as a gsoc project).

Thank you.

 -
Regards,
Darshana.