[Phpmyadmin-devel] Need some suggestions for a feature request

Chanaka Dharmarathna pe.chanaka.ck at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:55:43 CET 2012

Hi All,

  I'm interested on working the feature request [1]. As I understood, it is
requested to link each result, which shows after browsing (click brows) any
field in table structure, to relevant data row in that table. Please make
me correct if I'm wrong.

But if the browsing row is already a link, due to that field has a relation
with another table field, what should be the behavior of this feature. My
suggestion is to without bothering the column already a link or not, add a
new link as 'show data row' after click on corresponding cells. If you have
any suggestions please inform me to make some improvements. As well it is
very helpful for me if you can suggest some source files related to these
feature.

[1]
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2998185&group_id=23067&atid=377411

Regards !