[Phpmyadmin-devel] Automated Testing - GSoC Project Idea 2012

yasitha pandithawatta yasitha4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 20:04:02 CET 2012

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 6:56 PM, yasitha pandithawatta
<yasitha4 at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 7:03 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
>
>> Le 2012-03-05 22:23, yasitha pandithawatta a écrit :
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I have set up the the testing environment. I tried to run some test
>> suits.
>> > I have found most of the test suits have some fatal errors. Test classes
>> > under test/libraries/ are working fine.
>> > I went through the AllTest.php. The required paths have some conflicts
>> with
>> > the real paths.
>> >
>> > Most of the cases I'll getting the following fatal error.
>> >
>> > PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required
>> > './test/PMA_get_real_size_test.php'
>> > (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:') in
>> > /var/www/phpmyadmin-dev/test/AllTests.php on line 32
>> > (File path for an example)
>> >
>> > And required require_once './test/FailTest.php' is not found in the
>> package.
>> >
>> > What can I do for these issues?
>> >
>> > Reards,
>>
>> Hi,
>> this FailTest.php was there in version 3.4 but has been removed in
>> version 3.5, so there is clearly a problem here.
>>

>> --
>> Marc Delisle
>> http://infomarc.info

> Hi,
> I have made my first contribution to PMA. I fixed a bug[1] and generated
> the patch for it. I'm wonder where should I attach the patch in source
> forge. I cannot attach it under the bug description. Should I send that
> under patches in source forge refering to the bug id?
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Yasitha Pandithawatta
> Undergraduate
> Computer Science and Engineering Department
> University of Moratuwa
> Sri Lanka
>
> [1]
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3187077&group_id=23067&atid=377411

Hi,

I implemented the feature request *ID: 3187077 and attached the patch in
the *source* forge patch tracker. [0]*
I would like to concentrate more in testing as I like to do the automated
testing project. Can somebody pointing out some bugs or feature requests in
unit testing.

Regards,
--
Yasitha Pandithawatta
Undergraduate
Computer Science and Engineering Department
University of Moratuwa
Sri Lanka

[0] -
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3502814&group_id=23067&atid=377410