[Phpmyadmin-devel] Ajaxification of PMA

Thilanka Kaushalya lgtkaushalya at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:27:56 CET 2012

Hi Rouslan,

> off the top of my head I can think of an issue that can be solved with
> some ajaxification. On tbl_structure page, if you use the "Add * index"
> actions that are available in the "More" dropdown corresponding to a
> column in the top table. You will be dropped to sql.php, which will show
> the table structure page, but it will not include "tbl_structure.js", so
> all the ajax actions on this page will be broken. Of course, if the "Add
> * index" links would be ajaxified, this would no longer be a problem,
> because we would not leave the tbl_structure page.

I went through the first part of your comment. Currently when I followed
the following steps as you mentioned, it do not raise such a problem.

   1. Go to table -> structure tab.
   2. Go to column -> More -> Add Index.
   3. Then it redirect to the structure tab again.
   4. Click on coumn - > Change option.
   5. It pops up the jquery dialog for change.

So at that the js functionality has not break as well as when I check it
with inspect element option in the browser it shows as tbl_structure.js is
available.

Can you please clarify more on this issue so I can work on that. Thanks.

Regards,
Thilanka.

--
*Thilanka Kaushalya,