[Phpmyadmin-devel] Ajaxification of PMA

Thilanka Kaushalya lgtkaushalya at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 04:52:08 CET 2012

Hi Rouslan,

The email that you are replying to is about 3 month old by now and the
> issue has meanwhile been fixed (by Marc, I think) by adding
> tbl_structure.js to sql.php :)

Sorry for the delay. I was unable to focus on that.

I dropped a mail saying that I'll update the Ajaxify page [0] with new
ideas. But I cannot find any important features which should
ajaxify immediately. That's why I moved to your idea of optimizing ajaxify
implementations which were completed last summer. I'll go through your
ideas and continue with them.

Thanks for the help you gave and expecting more in future. :)

Regards,
Thilanka.

[0] - http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/AJAXify_Interface

Regards,