[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSOC 2012 - Refactoring: Insert/edit, Privileges, Operations, Structure

Thilina Buddika Abeyrathna thilinaabeyrathna at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 15:30:18 CET 2012

Hi Marc,
I did a feature request and uploaded the patch file [0] to Sourceforge. But
it is relevant to Context. Therefor I think it will review after the
deadline. So I like to much familiar with that Refactoring project.
When I implementing above feature I went through the tbl_change.php file. I
need to familiar with other files also which is relevant to above project.
So  if you have any idea, please let me know, I am grateful if I could get
to know your suggestions.

[0] -
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=377410&aid=3507001&group_id=23067
--