[Phpmyadmin-devel] phpmyadmin GSoC

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sun Mar 18 20:42:14 CET 2012

Le 2012-03-18 13:38, Katerina Trajchevska a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am Katerina, 4th year student at Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in
> Skopje, Macedonia. I am interested in participating in your program for this
> year's GSoC. Can you please tell me in more details about the steps I should
> take in order to take part in one of your projects?
> Best regards,
>
> Katerina

Hi Katerina,
tomorrow, have a look at [0], we have an Applicant guide for GSoC 2012.
Unfortunately, the wiki is down at the moment.

For today, as you'll need to submit a patch for us to consider your
proposal, you can visit [1] and prepare a patch that could also make you
win a copy of my book.

[0] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net
[1] http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/contest.php