[Phpmyadmin-devel] [GSoC 2012]Plugins and OOP for import/export/transformations/authentication

Sayak Sarkar sayak.bugsmith at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 13:45:07 CET 2012

Hi,

I am a 2nd semester M.Sc.(Computer Applications) student at Symbiosis
Institute Of Computer Studies & Research, Pune. I am a regular FOSS
contributor and also do some localization activities for Mozilla and
Wikimedia.

I have been a phpMyAdmin user for quite some time now, and am familiar with
PHP and MySQL, as I primarily use these tools for Web Development
activities.

I would be registering as a student at this year's Google Summer Of Code,
and as such am very eager to work on the Plugins and OOP for
import/export/transformations/authentication for phpMyAdmin.

Can anyone please give me some more details about this project.

Also, I would like to get involved with the community and contribute to
phpMyAdmin. Can anyone from the community help me with getting started at
the community.

Regards,
Sayak Sarkar
--