[Phpmyadmin-devel] ready for MAINT_3_5_0 ?
dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 17:40:12 CET 2012
On 19/03/2012 13:48, Marc Delisle wrote:
> I think we could branch MAINT_3_5_0, to emphasize the fact that we are
> near 3.5.0-final and we have to be prudent about changing code.
I think we should wait to create a MAINT_3_5_0 tag/branch until 3.5.0 is
actually created/released, as we usually do. This to avoid problems with
updating branches, escpecially the translating.
There shouldn't be any changes (except translations or bugfixes) in
QA_3_5 at this point anyway.
> Michal, is this a problem for updating new translations?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 260 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Developers