[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSOC 2012 : Remove Frames

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 18:07:31 CET 2012

On 19/03/2012 13:08, Aniket Pant wrote:
> Dieter
>
> I am interested in working on the idea of removing frames from the
> phpmyadmin interface.
> Would like to discuss more about it with you.

Hi,

You can use the developers mailinglist [0] for all your general
questions regarding GSoC and phpMyAdmin.

I assume you had a look at the applicant guide [1] already?

Regarding the 'removal of frames' idea, please also check the concept
[2] to get a general idea of what we expect to be done . Writing a
project proposal is up to you.

[0] phpmyadmin-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
[1] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2012_Applicant_Guide
[2] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Remove_frames