[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC

Pasha Homenko hompavlik at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 19:17:46 CEST 2012

Hello.
My name is Pavel Khomenko. I'm 21. I live in Ukraine in the city of
Chernigov. Now Im a student, I am learning Ukrainian technical college
since 2008.(Chernihiv State Technological University, Specialty - System
Programming). I started to learn php and mySQL and linked with technology in
 2010. I have been doing projects   with Zend and Yii Frameworks. Now I
joined to the phpMyAdmin project.   I want to take part in GSoC and  I
would like to participate in the implementation of the ideas in this
project.