[Phpmyadmin-devel] PDF export - ID: 1376650 -- need help

SELVAM P selvam1991 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 00:42:50 CEST 2012

Hi Marc ,

I am really sorry for the delay. I had my lab exams going on. I did compare
the libraries/export/pdf.php with libraries/export/htmlword.php. I have
written the function PMA_exportStructure() for pdf export and its working,
printing the structure. But the problem is that the "pdf_structure_or_data"
option value is "data". It has to be changed to "data_and_structure".I
inspected the source code, this is the problematic code

> <input type="hidden" value="data" name="pdf_structure_or_data">.
>
> So i am trying to pin point the script where the format specific options
are set. Any help would be appreciated.

--
Selvam Palanimalai
Website <http://selvam.e-caffeine.net/> ||