[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2012 - Plugins and OOP for import/export/transformations/authentication Project

SELVAM P selvam1991 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 20:15:07 CEST 2012

Hi nijel,

I have been working on the proposal for quite some time now. And I strongly
feel that we also need to add implement an application specific API for the
phpmyadmin.
Basic functionality should be available in the form of functions for the
developers to built upon.Given the time constraint in GSoC I feel that we
should built the base framework for the API. Also as the
existing functionality like import/export will be converted to
object-oriented. So common functionality can be added to the API side by
side.
The API will attract more developers to create plugins to extend phpmyadmin
which is one of the major objectives of the  project. Please leave your
comments and suggestions.

--
Selvam Palanimalai
Website <http://selvam.e-caffeine.net/> ||