[Phpmyadmin-devel] Display multiple query results at once

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Tue Mar 27 23:27:02 CEST 2012

Hi Chanaka,

On 27/03/12 22:08, Chanaka Dharmarathna wrote:
> Hi Michal,
>
>  I feel it's better to have some clarifications on above title under [1] in
> GSoC idea list. This topic is mentioned about displaying multiple query
> results at once in same page (Please make me correct if I'm wrong). The
> results will be appear as set of tables in the same page.

Yes, this is correct, the results will be appear as set of tables in the same page.

> But, in order to get those multiple query results, from where I should
> execute those two queries separately ?

This issue has to do with displaying multiple result sets produced by a stored procedure. And it's
somewhat related to this bug[0]. I've added an extra note about this on the wiki.

Hope this helps, but feel free to ask for further clarification :)

Bye,
Rouslan

[0]: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3474853&group_id=23067&atid=377408