[Phpmyadmin-devel] proposals: Refactoring: Insert/edit, Privileges, Operations, Structure

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sat Mar 31 13:56:17 CEST 2012

Le 2012-03-31 06:19, nandu a écrit :
> PHP code mixed with HTML tags will basically cause crash, "strip_tags" to
> strip every html and php tags
> in $var, every characters after "<" is removed.
> i think strip_tags() is mixed up.
>
> we often get error:tbl_replace.php: Missing parameter when adding i.e.
> entries into mysql from within
> phpmyadmin chences of having issue with cookies on the system, i.e.if
> disabled cookies in the browser
> this can be changed.
> Instead of using the elseif statements code can be reduced with
> <script>
> <?php
> switch($anyval){ ?>
> $(document).ready(
>     function (){
>     <?php case 1:  //?>
>     <?php case 2:  //?>
>     <?php case 3:  //?>
> })
> <?php }?>
> </script>

Nandu,
please submit some patches, it will be easier to see what you mean.

> wecan either use the static method in the code in order to improve the
> efficiency.
> another point I would like to ask what if we use the complete pathname with
> require and include, it will be much faster.

Seems like a good idea. I took this example in the PHP manual's comments:

// this can be inside libraries/common.inc.php
define('__ROOT__', dirname(dirname(__FILE__)));
// then other scripts use this
require_once(__ROOT__.'/foo.php);

So we could define __ROOT__ once and use it afterwards. One thing I'm
not sure about: we prefixed with './' to help in open_basedir case, so
we would have to test this case.