[Phpmyadmin-devel] submit bug

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 22:54:48 CEST 2012

Op 31 maart 2012 21:19 heeft nandu <nandu130 at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:
> i used git to submit the bug to phpmyadmin, with the style and way of coding
> that you suggested,
>  but while preparing the proposal do i need to mention in there???? How this
> will help me in getting in GSoC?
> am still not clear am I going in right direction or not?? plz i need some
> counselling here

Where did you submit your patch? I don't see a github pull request or
on item by you on the patch tracker.

Anyway, when writing your proposal, you provide a link or any other
reference to your submitted patch and it will be checked by the
mentors when your application is reviewed. Note that a good patch is
required by April 10th, 19:00 UTC), as mentioned in the Applicant
guide [0]. I suggest you read this page and all links very well, as
most information for submitting a good proposal can be found there.

[0] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2012_Applicant_Guide

--
Kind regards,

Dieter Adriaenssens